Women’s Business Enterprise
The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) is the largest certifier in the US for women-owned businesses and a leading advocate for women business owners and entrepreneurs.
As a WBENC Certified organization, we are able to offer our clients a unique advantage in the marketplace:
- Tax Incentives: Working with a WBENC-certified WBE can provide your company many tax benefits. The federal government provides tax incentives to those who conduct business with minority and women-owned businesses and tax liabilities are reduced for projects funded with federal or state grants or loans when the supplier is a woman-owned business. When you partner with SAFESTAFF, we provide all the WBENC certification information needed for tax purposes.
- Revenue Opportunities: As a supporter of supplier diversity, your business becomes more attractive to corporations that are seeking second-tier sourcing suppliers that work with woman owned business.
- Increase Profitability: Research conducted by the Hackett Group shows that working with a WBENC-certified business can increase profitability with as much as 130% return on investment, providing distinct competitive advantages. Additionally, the research concluded that procurement organizations who work with a diverse supplier base also had lower overall operating costs and spent 20% less on their buying operations.
- Promote Innovation + Creativity: SAFESTAFF brings a woman's perspective to a male dominated industry. The art of dealing with people and the soft skills of recruiting are greatly benefited from this approach. Emotional Intelligence is a valuable tool in the safety world.
- Diversity: Partnering with a woman owned business shows your companies commitment to working in diverse markets and furthering economic growth. This is attractive to potential employees and clients.